Sunday 2 January 2011

Day 356: Ham


We had ham for dinner!  It was really good and I realised that it looked good too when I passed the oven and had a look at it cooking.  I've never really tried photographing food before.  It always struck me as the sort of thing you would usually need better lighting for and rather a lot of self restraint!  I took photos of the meat quickly while it was sat waiting for my dad to carve it.  Normally everyone is either out the kitchen because they are in the way or if they are in the kitchen they are doing something to get the dinner ready.  I certainly wouldn't be the type of person to ruin a meal by setting up lighting and taking photos of it until it was cold!  But it is kind of pleasing to be able to take a photo of something and make it look as yummy as it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment