Sunday 7 November 2010

Day 300: 36 Crazyfists


I know - it absolutely sucks!  But this is actually the best of the ones I took.  I didn't take many though since it was clear I was fighting a losing battle and I wanted to enjoy myself rather than faff with the camera.  My wee compact camera does not like low light and I don't like tall people - this was taken with my arms up in the air.  I have never been at a gig so full of really tall blokes.  And predominantly guys too - I could probably count on 2 hands all the girls I saw.  It was good fun though and I'm so glad I went.  36 Crazyfists weren't the headliners but they're who I wanted to see.  It must be 6 years since I first started listening to their music, so getting to see them live after all that time was brilliant and I got a really cool tshirt too :-)  And although the picture sucks, it does kinda capture some of the feeling of being at a gig I think, at least from my point of view!

No comments:

Post a Comment