Thursday 26 August 2010

Day 227: LED Rocket


It's International Rocket Week again - hurray!  My dad has some time off so we managed to get through there today and hopefully we will be there on Saturday and Sunday too.  I really need to do some building - I only flew one rocket today!  It was a beautiful day as well and since I'm nervous about flying things in anything much of a wind (I have a history of being attracted to thin, light rockets that go very high, very fast and are never seen again) it would have been perfect.  We also have a lack of motors situation - fingers crossed we shall be able to get more when we're back there Saturday.  The rocket above is so cool - never seen anything like it.  It's a kit and it has LEDs on it that flash on and off.  It's not easy to see in daylight but the idea is excellent and reminds me of a project I had considered and have not yet pursued, hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment