Friday 2 July 2010

Day 172: White Poppy


Spent most of today pouting and nursing a burn to my neck (note to self: curling irons are evil and impossible to use and who wants to look like a girly girl anyway, unruly-dragged-through-a-hedge-backwards curls are fine!).  I did catch this while I was outside briefly, and not holding something frozen to my neck, (also, did you know you can make yourself woozy holding frozen things against the spot where blood goes up to your brain?) and the sun was cooperative - I went back to try and redo it and the sun had gone behind clouds - total part timer.  So there is a fuzzy edge which annoys me but it's so dramatic and shadowed and textured and I love it.  I'm surprised it is so good actually because it was done on the compact camera and it seems to have handled the contrast really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment