Tuesday 25 May 2010

Day 134: Starling


I was out photographing random otherness when a couple of starlings showed up to eat the peanut butter we put in this log.  They were only a couple of metres away (unfortunately slightly obscured behind some twigs of a branch cut off our tree) but they didn't care - most likely they are harassed parents looking for a quick meal.  They particularly like peanut butter about this time of year probably because it's quick and high energy.  Don't worry though - it's natural organic stuff with no added salt etc and we got it from the wildlife reserve we were at on Sunday - if they don't know what they're doing there's no hope for the rest of us!

Also - Happy Towel Day!  I know where mine is :-)  (Although I really want one of these so I can always have one with me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment