Saturday 10 April 2010

Day 89: Tyres


I was at a race track today with my dad and we got to drive on the track!!! But not far or fast - we were going to a meeting of one of the local model flying clubs. My dad wants to fly model planes again - he used to when he was younger - so we went for a look and my dad got a shot of a trainer using a buddy system which was cool. I was offered a shot too but declined due to nerves, shaky hands and the knowledge that I can crash a plane in 10 seconds flat in a flight simulator - not on purpose! This is part of the tyre wall. I like tyre walls and the only reason I can think of for this is that they only occur on circuits and I like racing! But anyway, I think they make for something interesting - they are all technically the same round black things but if you look at them they all have different treads and I like the higgledy-piggledy way they're stacked. (Also, they are black objects and I don't think I under or over exposed them - hurray!)

No comments:

Post a Comment