Thursday 29 April 2010

Day 108: Brownie Badges


I help at Rainbows, Brownies and Guides. Tonight was Brownies followed by Guides and so I took a few minutes while the Brownies were all busy to photograph and rearrange their badges. These are all badges our unit has done in the past. They are currently working on getting their Artist badge. My favourites are the Stargazer badge and the Fire Safety badge mostly because the Fire Brigade came to visit and I got to sit in the driver's seat of the engine and they put the blue flashy lights on :-D

The shadow annoys me but unfortunately all my macro shots with my wee camera where I've had to use flash have them because of the lens being extended.

1 comment:

  1. Nope, you lost me in that last paragraph.Too technical, good photo though ;-)

    ReplyDelete