Tuesday 16 February 2010

Day 36: We Watched Up Today...


...and Wrinkles wouldn't believe me that it had sad parts in it! I couldn't understand why I had heard people talking about how they all cried when they went to see it. Until I went to see it in the cinema. Every kid in there was just sat watching it and enjoying it - possibly a little puzzled at what was happening at the beginning - but you can bet every adult in the place either had a lump in their throat or was fighting tears. Still an awesome movie though - and I loved the short that goes with it too - poor hard done by stork!

Oh yeah, so this is Wrinkles and he is my bestest friend ever. I got him at Christmas when I was one year old so he is now 23! He likes a chocolate yule log for his birthday cake - expects candles and happy birthday sung, and can be found most days lounging in the living room watching tv (and occasionally raiding the biscuit tin) with his mate Doogal :-)

2 comments:

  1. "Wrinkles...can be found most days lounging in the living room watching tv (and occasionally raiding the biscuit tin) with his mate Doogal" - unless small boy is over, then he is hiding, cowering in a corner!!

    Love the photo, btw!! And yes Up is possibly the saddest movie ever :-(

    ReplyDelete