Friday 22 January 2010

Day 11: In Loving Memory of Frank


This was taken in April last year when I was visiting my aunt, uncle, cousins and their 2 dogs. We went for a walk in the woods and Frank and Fin (both boxers) had a great time playing with sticks and digging and chewing apart rotten wood. It was a lovely wood and a lovely walk and I got my 2 favourite pictures of Frankie - this being one of them. Frankie had to be put to sleep today because he had cancer in his stomach. We love you and will miss you lots Frankie Woozles.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a happy-droopy-face doggy!

    *HUG* goldfishy. Sorry for your loss. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was loved by many and we are proud to have taken him from his miserable beginning and given him the opportunity to enjoy icecream in a number of places - I think Bakewell was his favourite icecream town though!
    Mwah

    ReplyDelete